|Home / Hour / Contact & Directions / Pumpkin Patch / School Tours / Pictures / Tree Types / Questions|
|For more information Call: 903-463-7260|
|We accept cash, checks and credit cards ($5 min charge on cc).|
Contacts and Maps
1. Hayrides will take you into the fields and bring you and your tree back.
2. We furnish bow saws, you will not need to bring a chainsaw, axe, or other saws to cut your tree.
3. Complimentary apple cider or coffee in the barn next to a warm fire.
4. Clean restroom with baby changing table.
5. There is also a picnic area and tables.
6. We shake and clean all the trees free.
7. We wrap each tree free.
8. A maze for the kids and adults.
9. Farm Zoo
We accept cash, personal check and most Credit Cards with proper ID. We do not accept AMEX cards. YES we accept out of town checks with proper ID. There is a $5 min charge on credit cards per transaction.
We price each tree individually. There is no guess work on how tall a tree is and how much it will be. We tag each tree with a perforated two part tags to help identify your tree and you will know how much it costs. Our choose and cut trees range from a minimum of $10 and up per foot according to size and shape. We grade each tree to set price per foot. Large perfect trees are more than small imperfect trees. There is no charge for the hayride, apple cider, coffee, tree netting, tree shaking and the memories which will last a life time. Note: Sometimes patch has a few deals in it where trees are prices below min. price pre foot.
We have three different options on cost. We provide a tour which give you all farm activities and also allows you to pick a pumpkin from the patch for $10. The second tour available is called a ride along tour which give you the activities but no pumpkin for $5. Great way to save money. We also have a farmers market setup where you can buy individual pumpkin's, gourd's, Indian corn and many other specialty items. For more details on pricing go to Pumpkin Patch link.
1. Great trees, the freshest in town.
2. Pumpkin Patch field trips during October.
3. Beautiful fresh wreathes made daily, watch them being made.
4. Hand made arts and crafts.
5. Gaga Pit to play Gaga ball
6. A country atmosphere with awesome customer service.
7. Quality tree stands and other "Holiday things".
8. Christmas field trips are held weekdays for school children. They begin the week after Thanksgiving, reservations required.
9. Professional wood carver on site most of the time on weekends during Christmas.
10. A 50' X 50' wood constructed maze.
11. A farm zoo.
12. Face Paint Artist on weekends during October Pumpkin Patch. (Nominal Fee)
Back to Top
We do not start selling trees until the Friday after Thanksgiving. We have to prepare farm after we close pumpkin patch and it takes time. Also to be fair to our loyal customers we give everyone the same opertunity at trees each season.